For Folk Sake
Join us every Friday in the old bar for some traditional folk and modern covers performed by For Folk Sake.
IRISH TRADITIONAL SESSION
Every Saturday from 3pm - 5pm
Practice Session every Sunday 2pm- 4pm
All experience levels. Everyone welcome.
Traditional Irish cuisine with a modern twist
CHRISTMAS Lunch Menu
Christmas 2017 Set Lunch Menu - £24.95
Lime smoky black pepper soda, horseradish & wholegrain mustard cream
Napa slaw, mango chilli salsa
With Cumberland dressing & crusty bread
Baby gem lettuce, herb croutons, bacon bits, parmesan & Caesar dressing
With bread roll
With herb & onion stuffing and honey-glazed ham, roast gravy
Thyme jus lié, leek compote, crispy bacon, buttered mash
With cider jus & apple sauce
Dill potato cake, char grilled fennel & caper cream
Served with black pepper & Irish whiskey cream sauce
With creamy mash, roasties & gravy
Served with potatoes & seasonal vegetables
Served with real custard
Tea or Filter Coffee
Christmas 2017 Set Dinner Menu - £29.95
Belfast Smoked Salmon Rosettes
Char Grilled Vegetable Spring Rolls
Chicken Liver Parfait
Classic Caesar Salad
Seasonal Vegetable Broth
Traditional Roast Co Antrim Turkey
Pan Roasted Chicken Breast
Cranberry & Sage Stuffed Loin of Pork
Fillet of Atlantic Salmon
Dry-Aged Prime Northern Irish Sirloin of Beef (£4 supplement)
McHughs Nut Stuffing Loaf
Irish Whiskey Chocolate & Almond Truffle Cake
Seasonal Christmas Pudding / Plum Duff
Baileys & Orange Cheesecake
Caramelised Banana Cake
McHughs Irish & Continental Cheeseboard
McHugh’s Christmas Guide 2016
• A deposit of £10 per person is required within 1 week of making your reservation. This will confirm your table and we will be happy to issue you with a receipt.
• Deposits are strictly non-refundable at the discretion of McHugh’s
We have the following sittings available:
As this is a very busy time of year for us, we must insist that parties stick to the times allocated to their tables. It is never our intention to rush tables or provide poor service no matter how busy we are, but in the interests of all customers we must insist on the departure time from your table regardless of arrival time. If members of your party are late, we reserve the right to cancel courses if necessary to ensure that we can provide a maximum level of service to all of our customers. Please note the final sitting on each Friday and Saturday may keep their table until the bar closes.
Please note we require a pre order from for every booking no later than 2 weeks prior to your reservation.
Some dishes may contain traces of lupin, eggs, peanuts, sesame, milk, celery, mustard, gluten, nuts, soybeans, molluscs, crustaceans, sulphur dioxide & fish.
Please inform us in advance if any of your party suffers from any of the above allergens.
• The lunch menu is priced at £24.95.
• The dinner menu is priced at £29.95.
• There is a £3 supplement per person if ordering the sirloin of beef.
• On a Sunday –Wednesday we offer a 20% discount off the total food bill for parties of 8 or more.
• Our staff share in our belief that a tip is to be earned and not expected and therefore our prices do not include service.
There will be 10% service charge for tables of 8 or more which is added to your bill for your convenience. This is payable entirely at your discretion and will go directly to your servers for the day.
• We provide entertainment in the bar each Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the evening sittings at no extra charge. We may add extra entertainment on other days depending on reservations.
|Monday to Saturday||Seating time||Departure time|
CHRISTMAS Dinner Menu